Fitness (open, novice, masters, teen)
· Two-piece figure suit. Thongs will not be permitted
· Competition suits may be enhanced with rhinestones, sparkle, sequins etc
· High heeled shoes are required
· Jewelry may be worn within good taste provided that it does not interfere with the presentation of the competitor’s physique.
Under 5’2” 5’21/4” up to 5’5”
5’51/4” up to 5’7”
• Face Front -Facing forward, head up and smiling -Shoulders even, chest out, do not hunch over -Abdominal muscles should remain tight -Arms to your sides being sure not to touch the sides -Lats flared -Feet together, toes facing the judges -Do not lock knees
• Quarter Turn Facing Right - Head and hips should be facing side stage - Position feet together or with one slightly in front of the other -With arms at sides and hands hanging freely, twist torso slightly allowing upper body to face the judges
• Rear Pose -Feet together -Arms at your sides just as in front pose -Shoulders should be lifted with lats flared wide -Glutes should be flexed -Competitors with long hair should brush their hair to one side to ensure their back is visible to the judges
• Quarter Turn Facing Left -Head and hips should be facing side stage -Position feet together or with one slightly in front of the other -With arms at sides and hands hanging freely, twist torso slightly allowing upper body to face the judges
Individual Round: Competitors will execute a model walk to center stage. Beginning facing the front, the competitor will perform quarter turns, face the judges as directed and proceed to line up on stage right/left based on the direction of the expeditor, while other competitors complete their presentations. Competitors will stand in a side-relaxed pose while lined up at stage right.
Competitors will be judged on symmetry, muscle development and tone, and overall stage presence and posing. Judges will be looking for a small degree of muscularity. Hair, make-up, suit, jewelry and tan should all complement the competitors figure overall.
Each competitor will perform a maximum 2-minute routine. Throughout their routine the competitor will be responsible for implementing the following mandatory movements:
• High Kicks
• Straddle Hold
• Push up of your choice
• Side Split
Competitors will be judged on strength, flexibility, overall stage presence and creativity.
Evening Presentation Format:
Throughout the course of the evening each Fitness competitor will perform their routine. After all routines have been performed, each competitor will again be called to center stage to perform quarter turns. Competitors will line up on stage right/left based on the direction of the expeditor until all competitors have come back out. They will then be instructed to exit the stage. The top 5 will be called back on stage for trophy presentations.
***Note Novice – An athlete that has never entered into a Global Bodybuilding Organization Event.
Once Purchase is made, funds are not refundable, but can transfer registration to a future X-Frame Productions Event.