Competitors will be judged on posing as well as physical appearance, in both individual and comparison rounds. Promoters will give advance notice to competitors if their show will feature a T-Walk, and I-Walk, or a Box Walk. Below is a breakdown of the Wellness Division with details regarding proper competition attire, presentation and mandatory posing. Competitor's physique should display a firmness where the muscle bellies are slightly harder
and rounder than seen in the Bikini Division (ie. larger legs/glutes development and a defined core), but not display the wide shoulders, round delts and lat development of a figure competitor or the muscle separation, definition, low body fat levels, dryness or density that is displayed in our Classic and Bodybuilding division.
- Symmetry - Muscularity - Conditioning
Vertical proportions (legs to upper body length) are one of the key factors. Horizontal proportions (hips and waist to shoulder width) may favor women with a bit bigger hips, thighs and buttocks.
Balanced and proportioned physique from left to right side.
Overall Toned Muscular Build with emphasis on the Lower Body Development
Developed shoulders and back
Small Tapered Waist, not blocky
Well developed and tight Muscular Quads
Well developed and tight Glutes and Hamstrings
Toned and tight physique with minimal muscular separation, vascularity, and no striations
Two-piece contest regulated suit (25% coverage). Thongs will not be permitted.
• Competition suits may be enhanced with rhinestones, sparkle, sequins etc
• High heeled shoes are required
• Jewelry may be worn within good taste provided that it does not interfere with the presentation of the competitor’s physique.
5’2 1/4” up to 5’5”
5’5 1/4” up to 5’7”
- Front Pose - Feet must face towards forward for judging. The hips should face the judges and the arms can remain at the sides or you can place one hand on your hip. Your toes MUST face the judges, but competitors can angle their toes out SLIGHTLY if it helps to accentuate their thigh presentation.
- Rear Pose - Competitors execute a complete turn to the rear of the stage. Competitor’s feet are no wider than shoulder width apart and stand in upright position. Competitors should brush their hair to one side when they turn to the rear, so their back can be seen (if they have long hair). Hands are in front of the body resting on the quad. Lat’s open but not over flared to show upper body symmetry. Slight lean forward at the waist, but NOT bent over, highlighting the glutes and hamstrings.
- Walking to the Back/Front – Competitors will perform a walk to the back of the stage, usually 4-5 steps, and return back into a Rear Pose. Head Judge will have competitors face the front, and then have competitors walk back to the front line, where competitors take 4-5 steps to return to the front.
*Any over exaggerated and distracting movement on stage will not be permitted and the Head Judge reserves the right to tell the competitor to hold their pose.
During pre-judging each Competitor will execute the Box Walk. The competitor will be judged on Presentation and Poise. You will enter the stage from the right side and hit the first box closest to you and hit 2-3 poses, move to the center stage, hit 2-3 poses, and then move to the left side of the stage and hit 2-3 poses before being directed to your placement per the Stage Expediter's instructions.
Once all competitors have completed their individual rounds, the head judge will call random competitor numbers of their choice to line up on center stage where quarter turn comparisons will be performed. Upon completion of comparison round the head judge could call on competitors to return to stage in order to ensure proper judging and placement.
Awards Presentation Format:
Competitors will be called to stage one by one to preform the Box Walk, where they will stop at back center stage, strike 1-2 poses, take 4-5 paces to the center stage, hit 1-2 poses, and proceed to line up on stage right/left or off stage based on the direction of the expediter until each competitor has presented themselves. Expediter will then direct top 5 back on stage after all competitors complete their I-Walk for the Awards Presentation.
***Note Novice – Pro Cards are not awarded to this division.
Once Purchase is made, funds are not refundable, but can transfer registration to a future X-Frame Productions Event.